There probably won't be many pictures coming along anytime soon. Well, there's that wireless internet dying on me every 30 seconds. I think it's an evil, controlling, blinking little bugger just on the bottom right of the screen, blinking & connecting when it wants to. Honestly. Being a student who crawls out the door at 6.50 a.m to catch the train to clinicals (I get to walk around for up to 5 hours without sitting down) then crawls back in through the door at the end of the day, eyes half closed, doesn't help much either. & of course, I have to practically be a 'mother' for a heartless someone who, surprise surprise, is older than I am & is totally incapable of lifting a finger to lend a helping 'finger'. A maid has a better life than I do, don't you think? But ah well, shit happens & what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger, eh?
So. After that mini paragraph explaining a very simple thing, you get the idea.
1 comment:
right now, i feel like you sound in this entry
Post a Comment